Monday, March 26, 2007

A LITTLE COLOR IN MY LIFE...



DH thought I needed some brighter shades for my postcard habit. Nines to the rescue with rainbow hues. (If you're peeking over my shoulder, DSIL, the top two (bottom photo) are slated for Angie's angels.)


It's that kind of day...warm like summer; a lazy Monday. Breakfast was cheerios, lunch was PBJ with a glass of milk. DH is off doing charity work. The windows and doors are wide open, the CD player played full blast (over the sewing machine) for a couple hours, but now I'm letting the windchimes and birds entertain me while playing with postcards. The birds sing louder after you've given them a dose of Sarah Brightman or Beethoven Sonatas. I'm sure of it!

3 comments:

Nines said...

oh, how fun! Love those bright colors and put them together so nice! Love you!

Isobel said...

Bright colors...such a lift to the spirits. Way to go, sis.

teelduo said...

Oh those are beautiful! I think my favorite is in the bottom picture with the redish orange diamond. LOVELY rainbow there!

OXOX