Friday, March 02, 2007

DRAW FROM THE SPRINGS...




...of salvation, give thanks to His high and holy Name...

Sometimes I think it is the simple things of earth that best remind us of heavenly majesty. The sound of rippling water, wind in the trees and bird songs; the spicy smell of moss on the rocks and the fresh scent of the woods after rain; watching the sun and moon rise and set.

Perhaps these are the pleasures I knew first, here in the WV hills. They are certainly among my dearest treasures in life as I know it at Teelside.

Look for the Lord...He is where you are today.

2 comments:

Isobel said...

Beautiful thoughts to go with beautiful pictures. Where did you take these. I check your site often and am always glad to see that you have posted something new. Love ya

Pamela (Peni) Teel said...

Wayne took these up the creek behind the Barn...lovely, huh!