Saturday, July 15, 2006

THE CREW


I tried to post this pic with the last post, to no avail. Formatting this sight is an exercise in patience which usually leaves me thinking I have none.

BACK to FRONT:
R1: Joseph, Caleb, Timothy, Craig, Bill, Doy
R2: Caitlin, Hannah, Audrey, Beccie, David
Middle: Laurie
R3: Wayne, Peni, Paul, Philip, Nina, Daniel, Lucas
R4 Jacob, Josiah, John, Ben, Lisa, Jonathan
Front: Evabeth, Abraham, Rebekah

We had huge rain and another flooding last night. GF is out doing his survey.

Today is cookie day - the butter softens as we speak. Miss Marie must be feeling neglected by now. I think it will be oatmeal and lemon to make up for absence.

I'm thankful for a cold. At least the loss of appetite makes getting back on track with eating pretty easy. Proof that even misery has it's up side. Hope you're feeling better, Nines

No comments: