Thursday, February 02, 2006

SPOILED ROTTEN


My DH's mother always said you can't spoil a good kid. She had seven good kids, but I got the best one!


See - Nina came bearing gifts. No surprise. I may not be very good, 'cause she spoils me rotten. A lovely scarf, LOTS of new quilt stuff, videos, candles, etc., etc., etc. The salad is there because she knows I do love fancy greens and we're still eating on her supply. Not pictured is a nice burgundy sweater and a new pair of jeans. Am I bragging yet? Oh, dear...what's a spoiled rotten mother to do!!! Well, anyone who has read more than 2-3 of her blogs knows that she's a dear, kind daughter and if you haven't already done so you can add devoted and generous to that list. How blessed we are to have her!!!!

P.S. - Sudoku is not a total waste of time, Nina. It's a pretty good way to wait out the process of uploading pictures after all.


2 comments:

Nines said...

If you get any more rotten, I'll have to add you to the compost pile! Shamefully tattling on me! Love you so and miss you both!

Tracey said...

Awwww. That was so nice of her to bring all of that stuff for you. What a great relationship you two have.